The No. 1 Habit of the Successful
Here’s the quality that separates the top 1% who are successful from the other 99%. The one trait that is constantly displayed among all successful people is their ability to persist through hard times… Persistence.
Persistence and willpower is something that is cultivated. If you’re feeling low on motivation and need some help to get you on track with chasing your dream, the good news is that it isn’t too late. You can still learn to develop the habit of persistence with these principles.
The reason for their triumph is in no small part due to their unwavering commitment to the dream, and cold, hard persistence in the face of adversity. You can learn to manifest any dream that you desire if you adopt a spirit of positivity, persistence and the burning desire to succeed.
10 Best Quotes to Develop Persistence
If you have a dream or goal that you are working towards manifesting in reality, these quotes on persistence will inspire you to keep moving forward.
“Energy & Persistence Conquers All Things”
In the process of chasing our dreams, we are often faced with seemingly insurmountable odds and the option to give up becomes very inviting. Know that you are not alone in your trails and tribulations. Think of them as the toll that you must pay for the success that you crave. Many others have also gone through similar difficulties and have faced even worse odds, yet they too have emerge victorious.
“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in”
Cultivating your ambition for success and the desire to attain that end result is an important pillar for developing persistence. In fact the more you desire an outcome in a fierce, passionate, and obsessed manner, the greater the magnitude of your persistence.
“Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
With the powerful combination of your patience, persistence and strong work ethic, manifestation of your dream is inevitable.
“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.”
This may seem at first, but I believe that failure is actually an important pillar of success. No successful person has ever gotten it right on the first try. The meaning of success carries so much more power when you are willing to experience multiple failures just to get to where will be.
Fail fast, then fail again and again until you reach your goal. Don’t dwell on the of your failure and let it inhibit you from further action. Learn from the failures and constantly improve your strategy to succeed. Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Make improvements to yourself with every failure that you encounter. You may fail at times, but you will never be defeated.
“There is Nothing In This World That Can Take the Place of Persistence.”
There is no substitute for hard work. Not even talent and skill can match up to the unwavering force of a determined man. It matters not your background, qualifications or circumstance. All that matters is the will to succeed.
Manifesting your dreams will never be easy. Remember that you can never get “something for nothing”. You must always be willing to put in the sacrifice needed to achieve victory. Fan the flames your desire every day in order to develop the sheer determination that will take you to your dreams in life.
“Persistence is to the character of man, as carbon is to steel.”
“Persistence guarantees that the results are inevitable”
“With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.”
“Nothing Can Resist The Human Will That Will Stake Even Its Existence On Its Stated Purpose.”
Persistence Triumphs Where Motivation Fails.
These quotes on persistence are meant to inspire action and motivate you to keep hustling for the dream.
Let me know which stage of the journey you’re at right now and whether you think you are capable of persevering until you reach your goal!
If you’re interested to find out more on how to develop a persistent spirit that will never give up. I recommend reading this guide: How to Develop Persistence and Manifest Any Goal Without Quitting.
If you want to learn more about positive manifestation and how you can harness this powerful principle to manifest your dream in life, check out these other free resources:
- The Complete Guide to Positive Manifestation – learn what is manifestation about and how you can use it correctly to shape your life
- “Build Your Positive Reality” Free eBook Download – Grab your free ebook and where you will get exclusive insights to my first hand encounters with the principle of manifestation and learn to apply the 10 principles of positive manifestation in your life