Is it possible to capitalize on the law of attraction to get slim by applying weight loss affirmations? The truth is, every great achievement first begins in the mind – and losing weight is no exception. Losing weight is as much a mental endeavor as it is a physical one.
Have you been feeling discouraged at times trying to lose weight because it’s so hard? Or perhaps you’re having trouble sticking to your diet because you’re just craving for another cheat meal? Maybe you’ve even tried all sorts of crazy workouts to get in shape but failed time and time again.
As these thoughts amount in your head, you may feel dejected and discouraged. The sad thing is that your thoughts bear have a very powerful compounding effect. Negative thoughts in turn affect your personal vibration and may work against in you efforts to lose weight.
We’ve all had that internal struggle. Manifesting the perfect health is by no means an easy feat, and believe me when I say it’s a lot more mental than some people believe it to be. But if you manage to apply the Law of Attraction and fill your mind only with powerful and positive attitudes, you’ll find that losing weight can actually be a real breeze!
Affirmations work wonders because they are the doorway to shaping your subconscious mind.
These positive weight loss affirmations will play an integral part in your goal to lose weight, get fitter or simply to stay healthy.
The Real Reason You’re Not Losing Weight
In the fitness industry saturated by countless of fitness celebrities, stars and influencers, we’re constantly being fed programs and workout regimes. Everyone is telling you what you already know – that you need to exercise and eat healthy in order to lose weight, but no one is showing you what you NEED to do.
I’m gonna tell you the real reason why 90% of people who embark on programs fail to lose weight. The reason that these people fail is because they approach the issue of fitness and weight loss with a limited attitude.
Instead of fueling their mind with powerful thoughts and believe that they can achieve the goals they set up to, many are driven in fear or desperation because they are told things like:
- You’re too fat, you should run more
- Stop eating so much, it’s time you slim down
- Why don’t you lose weight you’ll look much better
- Fat people are just too lazy to exercise
Instead of motivating people, the common attitude towards individuals who are overweight is to shame them or pressure them into trying to lose some weight.
As expected, this doesn’t play well for the psychology of these individuals because they start of with a very negative frame of mind towards fitness. Instead of embracing it as a lifestyle and something they love to do for their own health, they have been forced to accept it in order to evade the negative criticism of others – all the time feeling bad about themselves.
You need to think of positive thoughts for weight loss rather then focus on negativity of the current situation that you’re in. Be motivated, and think that you can do it! Because you absolutely can and will.
The Law of Attraction dictates that all positive thoughts, emotions and feelings will attract similar opportunities and circumstances into your life. If you mean to achieve the perfect health and fitness then you need to first think, feel and believe that you can.
Weight Loss Affirmations To Manifest A Slim & Healthy Body
“Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.”Rhonda Byrne (Author of The Secret)
To succeed in the area of health, the very first step you must take is cultivate a strong, positive belief. Positive affirmations help you to cultivate this belief.
You may not believe the phrase entirely at first, but the very act of repeating something positive to yourself over and over again every single day somehow works it’s way into your subconscious mind through the principle of auto-suggestion.
This subtle mental framing technique shifts your thoughts, emotions and attitudes in the direction that you desire to go. The power of affirmations to change your life is limitless. Apart from losing weight and getting fit, positive affirmations can be applied to any area of your life that you wish to manifest such as:
- Manifesting wealth & money into your life
- Attracting perfect health & wellness
- Mastering Love & relationships
- Building your dream job and career
- Attaining success and abundance
You’ll find that once you’ve programmed your mind to embrace these positive affirmations of yourself, it will be much easier to adhere to any exercise regime, diet plans and achieve your weight loss goals with added believe and confidence. It all begins with the believe that you can achieve.
The List of Weight Loss Affirmations to Manifest Fitness and Health
The best way to make use of affirmations is to choose the ones most applicable to your desired destination (notice I say destination, NOT your current situation because the focus should always be on where you want to go)
1. I love and approve myself.
2. I am at peace with my body, heart, and soul.
3. Every day, I am feeling healthier and stronger.
4. I am learning how to love my body.
5. It’s safe for me to be myself.
6. Today, I focus on the good things that are unfolding in my life.
7. Trusting my body is becoming easier and easier.
8. Healing is happening in my body and in my mind.
9. I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.
10. My health is improving and so is my life.
11. I am surrounded and protected by the healing white light.
12. Everything I eat heals me and nourishes me.
13. Making small changes are becoming easier for me.
14. Healing happens with each baby step I take.
15. I am choosing progress over perfection.
16. I am guided by my intuition. I know what to eat and how to live my life.
17. I naturally connect with other like-minded, positive people.
18. Letting go of the past is good for me. It is safe for me to let go.
19. I can feel that everything is beginning to change.
20. I am feeling healthy, focused and determined.
21. Lots of new and exciting things are opening up in my life.
22. I can heal my body. I am healing my body. My body is healing.
23. I can do this. I am doing this. Healing is happening right now.
24. I am guided by a higher power.
25. I am energetic and strong.
26. I see the best in everyone and they in me.
27. I believe in my ability to truly love myself for who I am.
28. I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds.
29. I am the creator of my future and the driver of my mind.
30. I let go of unhelpful patterns of behavior around food.
31. I allow myself to make choices and decisions for my higher good.
32. I let go of any guilt I hold around food choices.
33. I accept my body for the shape I have been blessed with.
34. I let go of relationships that are no longer for my higher good.
35. I believe in myself and acknowledge my greatness.
36. I allow myself to feel good being me.
37. I accept myself for who I am.
38. I bring the qualities of love into my heart.
39. I have hope and certainty about the future.
40. I am grateful for the body I own and all it does for me.
41. I do a healthy amount of exercise regularly.
42. My body gets all the nutrients it needs.
43. My desire for fattening foods is dissolving.
44. I have a strong urge to eat only health-giving and nutritious foods.
45. I feel good about myself.
46. I am attaining and maintaining my ideal weight.
47. I am strong and healthy.
48. I am peaceful and calm.
49. My Mind, Body & Soul are gifts of the Universe to me.
50. My body is my temple that I love and takes care of every single day of my life.
How to Apply These Powerful Weight Loss Affirmations
If you’ve failed before in your weight loss attempts, you owe it to yourself to give it another shot. This time, armed with the power of affirmations.
Feel free to pick any from the list and customize them to your liking. Customization and personalisation of your own affirmations is important because it gives you greater responsibility since you have participated in crafting the exact phrases that you will be using to alter you subconscious thinking for successful weight loss.
Think, Feel, Believe – You Can Achieve!
The goal is to practice these affirmations daily, write them down on your notepad and read them out loud. Make use of both audio, and visual stimulation to enhance the effects. Use them in the morning when you wake and just before you go to bed – as well as any time during the day when you feel you need strength and encouragement.
If repeating all 50 affirmations takes up too much time, a comfortable range of 10 – 20 affirmations is good. Each time you use them you need to see yourself already in possession of the goal, to fuel the drive, desire and passion in you to achieve this outcome.
Believe that you can achieve and your thoughts will manifest into results and positive action.
Want more affirmations and to learn how to craft your own solid affirmations? Visit this guide: The Ultimate List of Positive Affirmations and How to Apply Them Instantly.
Share with us your experience of your weight loss journey and how you’re going to get better this time!